Volunteer with PSI
PSI is seeking volunteers to help us with a wide range of tasks. We welcome both youth and adult volunteers. If you have something to share with us, whether it’s a specific skill or your time, we’d love to hear from you.
The following is a summary of the types of areas where PSI could use your help!
Events / Outreach
– organizing events (lectures, films, etc.)
– doing membership information presentations to schools
– check in with member schools on their progress & activities
– writing articles for the PSI newsletters
– developing/researching monthly activity ideas for member schools
– translating activities/documents into French
– research on software
– PSI website updates
– updating the design of PSI’s communications tools
– take photos of PSI projects & events
– create video content about PSI
– organizing fundraising activities or events
– any other idea you have to help us raise funds!
Office / Admin
– data entry
– stuffing envelopes or sorting for mailings
– transcribing documents
– peace education best practices
Other volunteer opportunities to work directly with kids or teachers also arise from time to time. If you have a specific idea of a way you could help, or a certain activity you would like to be involved in, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.